Estes Park swimming pools are at several locations when you need a swim! Or, enjoy a scenic drive to the natural hot springs in Hot Sulphur Springs, Colorado.
Where can I go Swimming?
Estes Park Aquatic Center
The Aquatic Center’s pool has a rope swing, diving board, lap lanes, and wake pool.
- Location: 660 Community Dr. Head east on US 36. Right on Hwy 7 (St. Vrain Ave). Left on Graves Ave. Follow it to the Aquatic Center.
- Phone: (970) 586-2340
The YMCA Estes Park Center
YMCA has one indoor swimming pool and is open year round. Take an exercise class, use the lap lanes, or play games during open swim time.
- Location: Head west on US 34 through downtown. Turn left onto Moraine Ave. Turn left on CO 66. Continue until you see the YMCA sign on your right (2515 Tunnel Road.)
- Phone: (970) 586-3341, extension 1104
Aspen Lodge Ranch Resort & Conference Center
Enjoy the large outdoor swimming pool at Aspen Lodge. Even on cooler summer days, this pool stays heated! Open June-August.
Their hot tub has great views of the peaks. Relax and soak any time of the year.
- Location: As you enter Estes Park west on US 36, turn left on Hwy 7 (St. Vrain Ave). About a mile past Lily Lake you’ll see the Aspen Lodge (6120 Hwy 7).
- Phone: (970) 586-8133
Hot Sulphur Springs
Hot Sulphur Springs has 22 pools and private baths. Bathe in hot mineral water. Cool down in the outdoor swimming pool.
- Location: Drive over Trial Ridge Road: It’s a two-in-one adventure! Go west on US 36. Enter Rocky Mountain National Park through Beaver Meadows Entrance. Go left on US 34, which becomes Trail Ridge Road. Continue west and south around the park. Turn right on US 40. Go all the way to Hot Sulphur Springs (5609 County Road 20).
- Phone: (970) 725-3306