- Tour an original Estes Park homestead at Macgregor Ranch
- Self-guided tours available of a blacksmith shop, smokehouse and more
- The museum is open from June through August
- Donations are encouraged to support the museum
- Three generations of memorabilia are on display at the Macgregor Ranch Museum
Macgregor Ranch, Estes Park welcomes visitors of all ages to discover typical ranch life and homesteading in the early days of Colorado’s history. It's a unique view into the past on this working Ranch in the Rocky Mountains.
Macgregor Ranch is at 180 MacGregor Lane, Estes Park, Colorado 80517. You can access the ranch via Devil’s Gulch Road from downtown Estes Park, then driving north on MacGregor Avenue to the ranch's entrance. Their phone number is 970-586-3749.
The museum is open June through August, Tuesday through Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Donations are encouraged.
At the main ranch house, now a museum, you’ll see displays of furnishings and personal memorabilia, all originals, of three generations. Early historic photos are always a favorite, as well as the personal diaries, original oil paintings and much more. Hiking around the property is fun and enlightening.