Why should I visit Fort Collins?
This thriving college town has many attractions and activities. Here is just a sample:
- Beer Tasting: Fort Collins is home to 6 microbreweries, making it a hot spot for brewers and beer lovers. Spend an afternoon touring one of the local breweries like New Belgium for FREE (includes beer tasting).
- Raft the Cache la Poudre River: The Cache la Poudre River offers Class II to IV rapids that will thrill any adventure seeker in the Rockies. Half day to 2 day trips are available.
- Festivals & Events: There always seems to be something going on in Fort Collins, from beer festivals and live music to symphonies and holiday fun. Check the calendar on Fort Collin’s Downtown Business Association: http://downtownfortcollins.com/
- Center of Fine Art Photography: Love photography? Stop by The Center of Fine Art Photography after 11am on Tuesday through Saturday for a taste of local talent.
- Drive-In Movies: The Holiday Twin Drive-In provides a little bit of old-fashioned fun that will entertain anyone. Open during the summer season only.
Where is Fort Collins?
Fort Collins is located just west of I-25 and roughly 65 miles north of Denver. It’s about an hour’s drive east of Estes Park Colorado.
What sort of Services and Amenities does Fort Collins offer?
It has pretty much anything that you can think of needing during your vacation. Lodging opportunities are endless, offering a wide range of hotels and B&Bs to suit any budget. Dining options are endless downtown … simply park your car and stroll until you find something tasty. There are many stores as well, from unique boutiques to massive malls