- Marys Lake is a great place to go fishing for the day
- Camp by the water or sleep in the lodge overnight
- Marys Lake is nicely situated between Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park
- Marys Lake is not fishable in the winter
What can I see and do at Marys Lake?
- Fishing: The lake is stocked with Rainbow trout in the spring and fall. You can also catch Brown and Lake trout, and Kokanee Salmon.
- Camping: A campground is right next to Marys Lake with space for RVs and tents. Campground is open May-October.
- Lodge: Marys Lake Lodge and resort is just south of the lake. Enjoy a day of fly-fishing and retreat to the lodge for a night of fine dining and live music. The lodge also has a heated outdoor swimming pool.
Where is Marys Lake?
Marys Lake is extremely close to Estes Park. Take US 36 southwest. Turn left on Mary’s Lake Road. Continue until you reach the lake.
When is Marys Lake open?
Marys Lake is open May-October, and closes during the winter.
How much does Marys Lake cost?
Marys Lake is free to enter. Campgrounds at Marys Lake start at $27.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call Larimer County: (970) 679-4570.